Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top 10 Tuesday - Ten Books On My Spring TBR

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Ten Books On My Spring TBR


These are some of books I'll read until June! Some of them are spring releases, but others are books that have been on my TBR for a while.


 
Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh


A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

I'm putting those two together because although they release before the end of the Spring, and I'll be dying to read them as soon as they're out, I'm not sure I'll get my hands on them before July. So, here's to keeping my fingers crossed.
Caraval
by Stephanie Garber

Blood Rose Rebellion
by Rosalyn Eves

The Hate U Give
by Angie Thomas
 
Girl Out of Water
by Laura Silverman

When It's Real
by Erin Watt
Crazy For You
by Rachel Lacey
Masks of Shadows
by Linsey Miller
Swinging at Love
by Kendra C. Highley
The Last Place You Look
by Kristen Lepionka
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow

No comments: