Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

#T5W - Top 5 Wednesday - Favorite YA Fantasy Books

#T5W or Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey & hosted on the Goodreads T5W group. Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Favorite YA Fantasy Books 
(*BooktubeSFF Awards Crossover Topic!*)

I'm interpreting the theme as straight-up fantasy and fantasy-retelling only. 


Beautiful, beautiful writing and angsty romance with diverse shippable characters. What else could you want? 

ACOMAF is better than ACOTAR, but while ACOTAR can pass for Young Adult (and that's why it's here on this list), the sequel is New Adult without a doubt. Still, ACOTAR is one of my favorite fantasy books EVER.

I can't even deal with my love for this freaking book (and its sequel) with perfect characters that made me laugh and cry and feel everything. I love and miss them. Come to me!

Here's an example of the second book being better than the first, and it has everything to do with a character introduced in book #1 who got more space to shine in book #2.

This is a beautiful story about faith with a great heroine and it turned me into a shipping mess. I'm still waiting for the sequel! Please, Amryn. Please!!!!
Bonus!


All these four YA fantasy books deserve to be feature on the list, too, since they're awesome! So, yeah, I'm cheating a little, I realize. #notsorry

So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow

No comments: