Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Sales Blitz - Sociopath Duet: Books 1 & 2 by V.F. Mason

sociopath-sale-fb-1
sociopaths-duet-sale 
sd-obsession 

sociopath_frontcover 

Sapphire 

 Life, as I knew it, was over one year ago. 

 I lost my family, my home and any support that came with it. 

 Living in a crappy apartment with my roommate and working two jobs was not how I envisioned my future.

  However, that was one of the things my family had taught me. 

 Dreams and illusions held no power in the real world.  

All this was worth it though as long as I knew I was safe.
  
 Until he showed up, shattering any peace I had. 

 Sociopath 

 Violence towards those who wronged me was my only salvation and revenge.  

Nothing brought me greater pleasure than the pain and suffering I inflicted on my victims.  

Until I met her.  

She became my obsession. 

 Sapphire. 

 My Sapphire.

  If I were a better man, I would have left her alone and never made her part of my life. 

 But I was a monster.

  And monsters didn't have hearts. 

 Warning: 18+ due to sexual content, profanity, abuse, graphic violence, and adult subject matter.  

Sociopath is a two part series.

 
sd-purchase 

84c16-amazonbarnes-and-nobleituneskobosmashwords


sd-revenge 

sociopath_revenge_frontcover-1 

Mine.

She was mine.

 Mine. Mine. Mine.

  Sapphire

  The future finally started to brighten up for me.

  Memories of the past didn't belong in my life.

  The nights held nightmares, but I learned to deal with them.

  Until he showed up, once again shattering any peace I had.

  Sociopath

  In the hopes of destroying Sociopath, my enemies hurt and used my only weakness.

  Sapphire.

  My Sapphire.

  The time had come for my ultimate revenge, so those who wronged us would answer for every scar and pain they’d inflicted. 

 Warning: It is necessary to read first Sociopath's Obsession, before starting Sociopath's Revenge. 

 18+ due to sexual content, profanity, abuse, graphic violence, and adult subject matter.
 
sd-purchase1 

84c16-amazonbarnes-and-nobleituneskobosmashwords


sociopath-sale-fb
VFmason.jpg 
V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.

Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it.

When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.

sd-connect-author 

84faf-website481e5-facebook868e4-twitter1a806-instagramgoodreads84c16-amazoned575-newsletter


hostedby


website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter

No comments: