Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Top 10 Tuesday - Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I've Read

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I've Read

This theme is a similar to another Top 10 I did last year (see here), so I'll make a list with different titles and promote other underrated books. 

Tell me How this Ends
by Victoria De La O
The Family Man
By Kelly Eadon
Holding Court
By K.C. Held
Defying Gravity
By Kendra C. Highley

The Midnight Sea
By Kat Ross


Chasing Truth
By Julie Cross


The Debt
By Tyler King


Waking Olivia
By Elizabeth O'Roark
How Willa Got Her Groove Back
By Emily McKay

Unleashed
By Rachel Lacey
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow

No comments: