Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

#T5W - Top 5 Wednesday -2017 Reading Goals

#T5W or Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey & hosted on the Goodreads T5W group. Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
2017 Reading Goals

#Read More Diverse Books
I didn't read half as many diverse books as I wanted/should've in 2016, and I can't blame the industry for not publishing them, because there were a lot of diverse books out there, but I was the one at fault. Here are three examples of diverse books I've heard great things about and should've read last year:
  
#Read More Mystery/Thrillers
I forget how much I love them until I read one and go "Why did it take me so long to read this?" This year I want to AT LEAST read these two books: 

 

#Request less books on NetGalley so I can catch up on my TBR
This might be the most difficult one, since I haven't been able to stay away from NetGalley for too long.
 
#Reread some of my favorites
I didn't reread any of my favorites last year, which is a shame. I can't let 12 more months go by without rereading old favorites like the Fever series books by Karen Marie Moning or new favorites like A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.

 
#Read a lot more than 75 books
For my Goodreads Reading Challenge, I once again chose 75 books, because that's a number I'm confident I can achieve. BUT I want to do like last year and read a lot more than that.
So, what do you think about these goals?

No comments: