Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#T5W - Top 5 Wednesday - Books I Want to Re-Read

#T5W or Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey & hosted on the Goodreads T5W group. Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Books I Want to Re-Read

#Dreamfever
by Karen Marie Moning 


It's been a year since my last reread, so I need to go back to my favorite series soon. Plus, chapter 4. Always Chapter 4.

#On The Fence
by Kasie West 
Sometimes I crave a good contemporary romance YA and Kasie West can always deliver. This was my first book by this author and continues to be one of my favorites in this category/genre.
#AngelFall
by Susan Ee

This mix of dystopia and paranormal YA is fantastic. Fabulous. Addictive. And I read it so long ago that I need to reread it before I dive back into this series and finally read the two sequels.
#A Court of Mist and Fury
by Sarah J. Maas
It took me forever and a little bit more to get my hands on this book after release date, and I ended up inhaling it in a matter of hours. So I need to read it again and take my time doing that. I also need my fix of Rhys.
#The Wrath & The Dawn
by Renee Ahdieh
It's only been one year since I read this book for the first time, but I'm already itching to reread this beautiful fantasy. I'm sure I'll fall for Renee's writing and these amazing characters all over again.  
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

No comments: