Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday - Book Characters and Their Perfect TV Show

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!
This week's theme is: 
In honor of Fall TV, do a tv-themed topic.


Well, I've been doing something similar with some of my reviews with the "My Life as a Book" segment, where I relate the book and/or its characters with one of the TV shows I watch/watched and/or loved. 

So, basically, I love this topic and I'll be relating some of the characters from books I read with shows I know.

Character/Book: Lucy London from Imperfect Chemistry by Mary Frame.
TV Show: She's fit right in with the crazy and adorable people from The Big Bang Theory.
Character/Book: Elissa Holt from Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven
TV Show: She'd be the perfect person to work with the crew of Smash


Character/Book: Willa and all her friends from the Creative HeArts series by Entangled Crush
TV Show: They'd be perfect joining all the kids from Glee
Character/Book: Nora, Crosbie and Kellan from Undecided by Julianna Keyes
TV Show: Imagine how awesome of a party it'd be if you put them together with the guys from Greek.

Character/Book: Ella and the Royals from Paper Princess by Erin Watt
TV Show: You know what I'm about to say...xoxo, Gossip Girl
Character/Book: Caroline Hunter from Redesigned by Denise Grover Swank
TV Show: If only she could get a spot on Project Runway
Character/Book: Anna Curtis from A Good Killing by Allison Leotta
TV Show: I think sex-crimes prosecutor Anna Curtis would make a great addition the Law & Order: SVU team

Character/Book: Shayne, Ryleigh and Paige from the L.A. Liaisons series by Brooke Blaine
TV Show: These women should star in a L.A. version of Sex & The City
LoveChloe_FrontCover_LoRes
Character/Book: Chloe from Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre
TV Show: Chloe would be the perfect character for a Sex and the City meets Gossip Girl show
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love your take on this week's topic! What a great idea to relate the tv shows to books like that :)

My TTT.

Anonymous said...

Sex and the City meets The Gossip Girls? Now that's one very original idea. My TTT.