Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

#T5W - Top 5 Wednesday - Books You Feel Differently About

#T5W or Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey & hosted on the Goodreads T5W group. Come join us!

This week's theme is: Books You Feel Differently About

These are all books I rated higher when I read than I would've now.

#1 - Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


Yep, I'm a Twilight fan. I sure would've rated it a lot less than four stars if I'd read it for the first time today, but I still can't deny there's something compelling about this story. Something so compelling that I still call myself a fan. I know, I know. I haven't read it in a long time (probably won't because I'll realize how bad it is), but let's just keep this as my little secret.

#2 - Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James


All I can say is: 
I don't know what happened to me and why I iniatially gave this two stars.
Abusive jerks do not deserve two stars.

#3 - Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire


I can't even say I didn't realize this book had many problems because my review highlights some of them well. Guess it was addictive enough to make me forget all its flaws.

#4 - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard



How did I put up with Mare long enough to even finish this book?
How did I gave it 4 stars?

#5 - Never Forget by Emma Hart


I rated this book four stars, but I couldn't even remember what it is about when I saw it on my GR list. 4-Star books should be memorable. So I'm guessing I wouldn't rate it this high if I read it again.


So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

No comments: