Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I love you, February

This year in Brazil February is synonym of Carnaval, which means a few extra days off work. Yay! And that also means more time to read amazing books, like the ones below that are coming out this month:


Contemporary Romance:


Title: Beyond the Stars
Release date:  February 8th, 2016
Author: Stacy Wise

Why? Fun, sweet and sexy. If you need more, go read my review.

Young Adult:


Title: These Vicious Masks
Release date:  February 9th, 2016
Author: Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas

Why? Pitched as Jane Austen meets X-Men. What else do you need to know?



Title: These Shadow Queen
Release date:  February 16th, 2016
Author: C.J. Redwine


Why? The cover. I know it's shallow, but HELLO LOOK AT IT! I like the premise and it's a retelling. Last year I had good luck with those.




Title: Unhooked
Release date:  February 2nd, 2016
Author: Lisa Maxwell

Why? Another retelling to make the list. A twist on the Peter Pan x Captain Hook dynamics. Mental picture of Colin O'Donoghue (that's always a plus). For more, read my review.

No comments: