Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2016 *Grabby Hands* Book Sequels


Don't know about you, but I've been dying for 2016 to come just so I can get my hands on these pretty books.

Here's my list of the 2016 *Grabby Hands* Book Sequels:



Young Adult


1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J, Maas



Image from Goodreads

Book #2 in the "A Court of Thorns and Roses" series. For my thoughts on book #1, click here.


Why am I excited about this one? Because we get more of Feyre and Tamlin AND we get a lot more of Freyre and Rhysand -- sorry, guys, but he's such an interesting character... I can't help but want to know more about him. 

2. The Rose & The Dagger by Renée Ahdieh


Image from Goodreads

Book #2 in the "The Wrath and the Dawn" series. For my thoughts on book #1, click here.


Why am I excited about this one? Because I ship Shahrzad and Khalid like there's no tomorrow, and the first book made my list of all time favorites and left me with a major book hangover. The things I'd do to get my hands on an ARC.... Plus,  LOOK AT THIS PRETTY COVER!!!! Anndddd.... Sabaa Tahir said "This book is everything I wanted in a sequel. EVERYTHING. I don't know how Renee Ahdieh managed to make it even more amazing than the already amazing WRATH AND THE DAWN." You don't need another reason, do you?

3. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir


Image from Goodreads

Book #2 in the "An Ember in the Ashes" series. For my thoughts on book #1, click here.


Why am I excited about this one? Because ELIAS! Elias, Elias, Elias... And Laia grew on me by the end, so I can't wait to see what will happen with her too. It looks like Helene will play a major role in this sequel, which pleases me, because I liked her a lot.

4. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

Image from Tumblr

Book #2 in the "Six of Crows" series. For my thoughts on book #1, click here.


Why am I excited about this one? There's no blurb and no cover, but who cares??? I shipped every living thing in "Six of Crows", and I have no doubt I'll ship them even harder in book 2. Plus, there'll be a rescuing mission, people!!! My favorite character is getting rescued.


Adult


1. Feverborn by Karen Marie Moning

Image from Goodreads

Book #8 in the "Fever" series. I'll soon post my review on the other books.


Why am I excited about this one? Because the "Fever" series is my all-time favorite. I love, love, love it so much it's even hard to write about it, hence why I still haven't posted my reviews here. There'll be more Mac & Barrons, as well as Ryodan and Jada (or Dani). I'm always ready for more Barrons. No question.

***********

Looks like 2016 will be a great year!

No comments: